Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my little online journal. I'll start things off with a little intro and give you a better idea of who I am and what this blog is about.

I live in Montreal, a wonderful city which I never expect to leave aside from vacations. Yes it's quite cold in the winter time but nothing can beat the great nightlife and the open minded influence of the french culture, especially concerning erotic affairs ;)

I've recently started working as a stripper and honestly am loving it! I had tried stripping on a couple of occasions a while back but it didn't seem to click with me then. I had no problem with dancing nude on stage or giving lap dances but I did have a hard time with the long (and often late) hours and the toll it took on my feet and body.

Being unhappy with my multiple office job experiences, I decided to give stripping another shot. I've always loved being in strip clubs as a client myself and liked the dancing before, so I started preparin myself for another try. From my last experiences, I learned that I definitely needed practice walking and dancing in 6" heels and needed to build up some endurance in my legs for a full shift of dancing.

For a week I practiced every day, wearing my heels for a few hours and dancing to tone and strengthen my legs. I started going through some songs that I had to chose which would be good for my stage sets. I did some research online to find a club that would suit my needs, after making a few calls I had an appointment with a manager to start dancing at a local club.

My first day I was shown around the club and explained the rules. I liked this club much more than the other two I had tried at in terms of work atmosphere. The staff was very nice and helpful and some dancers friendly. My first day was a success in pretty much every possible way. The practice paid off and I wasn't a total wreck by the end of my shift. Every one was stunned that it was my "first" day dancing and that it looked like I had been dancing for a while (stage sets were good, looked comfortable, got many complements!). I made good money and best of all, I felt good working at this club. Needless to say, I wasn't planning on going back to an office job anytime soon!

It's been a bit over a month since my stripping debut and it's still as good as the first day. I won't pretend it's always fun and games, I have met my fair share of unpleasant customers, but there are plenty good ones to make everything worth it. You'll soon be reading about my daily experiences so check back soon to get the nitty gritty details about my workdays ;)

I know, I know... You want details!!!
Here they are :)

I am a petite woman standing only 5' tall and weighing just under 100 lbs. I have curly blond shoulder length hair and blue eyes. I am known to be quite friendly and am almost always smiling. As a stripper, I consider myself the slow sensual type especially on stage.

I work dayshifts (1pm to 7pm) at Cafe Cleopatra's here in Montreal. One of the perks of this job is very flexible schedules so I don't have set days that I work on although I try my best to be there on Mondays and Wednesdays. I generally work between 2 and 4 weekday shifts for the time being. I'll update my schedule here promptly if there are any changes.

My prefered customer? Someone respectful and looking to have some fun.

Major turn offs: Trying to see me outside the club, especially when it's the first thing brought up in a conversation. Expecting unreasonable things from a lapdance (DATY, HJ, BJ, FS, etc...). Not respecting my boundaries, if I say no it means NO!

Major turn ons: Pleasant conversation and flirting, someone who during a lapdance touches and caresses me in nice ways respecting normal limits. Someone who enjoys the experience and is not distracted by work, guilt or something else. Someone who enjoys getting a few lapdances at once. Being offered a drink. Tips are not expected but most certainly welcome and a sure sign to me that my time and dance was much appreciated.

Well now, I didn't think I'd ramble on for so long! I'll be adding a pic or two shortly to give a you teensie idea of what I look like. In the meantime, we'll just have to cross paths at the club ;)

Madison

1 Comments:

Blogger Outerworlds said...

Hi Madison,

Thank you for adding my blog to your links. I added yours to my links as well, if you don't mind. Is your stage name Madison at Cleo's? I've been there a few times at the end of the dayshift, I'll pay attention next time I'll be there.

Have a nice evening.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home