Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My week is off to a great start!

Went into work on Monday and had a great day even though it was surpringly quiet, probably the most quiet day I've worked so far. Even during the 2 for 1 specials on drinks times, it was much less than usual. A few clients dispersed throughout the club and one table of rowdy and loud guys.

After a minute or two after I've hit the floor, I was approached by a nice gentleman who asked if I was available for a private dance. I happily agreed and went with him. As we started, he warned me he was on his way out and could only stay for one song and was sorry he didn't have more time. I thought it was sweet and we had a nice although brief time.

Soon after, I notice Mr. Read sitting in his usual spot. A customer I've had the pleasure to chat and dance with before and that I enjoyed spending time with and consider one of my favorites. I'm happy to see he is alone and go say hello, I sit down and we start chatting. It's my turn to do my stage sets and ask him if he wants me to come back and see him afterwards to which he happily accepts. We chat a bit more and head off to the booths for some dances before he has to go. Danced for him a few songs which is always a pleasure and then he was off hoping to be on time for his appointment.

While sitting with Mr. Read earlier, I had seen that Mr. Burr had arrived and was also in his usual spot. He was currently busy chatting with another dancer so I hoped to have the chance to see him later if he was free.

Mr. Burr is another favorite customer of mine, always fun to talk to and a nice gentle man. After a little while, I see that he is free so I go sit with him and chat for a while. He suggest we go to the booths after a bit and we enjoy a few private dances together.

At this point I'm happy my day is off to such a good start considering it's so quiet and that I never expect regulars to choose me for dances all the time. I was lucky to also have danced for such nice men! I sat down for a feet break and to watch the stage shows for a while.

The club was quite empty at that point and there were quite a few girls working that day so I was happy to take it easy for a while. After already getting quite a few dances early while others mostly hadn't, I didn't want to approach the few customers there much and get the mega evil eyes, lol!

A client approached me later on and asked if I was free for dances. He seemed nice and I happily obliged. I never expected to end up spending an hour and a half dancing for him!!! He was quite pleasant and very appreciative of my dances. I danced a total of 18 songs for him! I was quite happy as he was a great customer to dance for let alone that he took so many dances. He seemed very content afterwards and we talked for a bit before I was due on stage again. Said he'd come back and see me again next week, it would be nice ;)

After my stage set I was getting a bit tired and my feet started aching. Along with many of the other girls not being too happy about me getting what seemed to be all the good customers that day, I laid really low till the end of my shift.

Monday was a good day for me and it sure helps starting a week off with.

I was planning to go in Tuesday, was up early slowly getting ready when the stripper pole I ordered arrived earlier than I had anticipated. It's a very nice removable pole from Platinum Stages that I had been dying to get my hands on to practice some pole tricks and moves. I couldn't resist not playing with it so I decided to stay home instead to set it up and start practicing :)

It's a beautiful pole and I'm extatic to finally have it. Pole work is deceptively hard though and I'm already sore from the practicing today and also earned a few bruises too! It's great fun though and I look forward to getting better with it over time.

I'm praying I won't be a total wreck when I wake up tomorrow. I'm sure I've puller or over exerted quite a few muscles today, lol!

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home