Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Stripper pole fun

Having my own pole to practice on at home is absolutely fantastic! I've been having fun trying new things and getting better aquainted with my stage prop, it does come at a price though. The toll on my body is definitely showing and making itself felt!

Luckily, after my first practice session last Tuesday I wasn't too sore on Wednesday (big surprise!). However, it kicked in later Wednesday night and Thursday I was really feeling it. It hasn't kept me from practicing of course, and my body is starting to get used to this new workout for the most part.

The soreness I can deal with but the bruises however... Well needless to say, they aren't very attractive... My inner thighs and knees are loaded with bruises, something I'll have fun covering up with makeup for work. It's a normal part of learning to do polework I'm told by many experienced dancers and it will stop in a few weeks when my skin and muscles toughen up some. Until then, rest assured that no one is harming me, it's the pole practice causing the bruises!

I'm planning to incorporate some of my new moves into my stages shows, finally a bit more diversity in my performances!

I'll be in on Monday and Wednesday this week, I'll post if I plan to work any other days later.

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home