Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Holidays almost here!

Are you ready? I'm still not! I'm usually pretty good at getting all my holiday preparations (mostly shopping) done in early December. This year has been a different matter and I only started my shopping last Sunday! Not much more to do, hopefully will get everything done tomorrow (keeping my fingers crossed). I'm just not looking forward to the crowded stores, hopefully going early in the day will avoid the mad rushes.

I had a great day at work today (Tuesday) added a few of my new little pole tricks to my routine and got nice compliments and lots of applause :) It sure helped me be in a fantastic mood! I'm looking forward to adding more tricks as I get better with my pole practices.

I was happy to spend time with both Mr. Read and Mr. Burr again today, wonderful clients to talk to and to dance for. Both treat me nicely and they always get my day off to a great start.

I had the pleasure of dancing for another regular of mine Mr. Derb. Very sweet man who usually comes in near the end of my shift. Always a nice customer to finish the day with :)

Met a few other gentlemen I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before, all were very pleasant and it made for a wonderful day at work. Nothing beats days like these: Being in a great mood, having the luck of seeing a few of my favorite regulars and meeting nice new clients.

I can't make it in on Wednesday this week but will be there Thursday 12:30-7:00pm.

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home