Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lazy post-Christmas days

Hope everyone are enjoying the holiday season and festivities. Myself, I have to admit that I'm happy Christmas is over with. I love having an excuse to give presents to others, especially the kids in my family, and getting all together to celebrate and have fun. What I'm not too keen about is all the preparation and headaches that come along with it. Shopping for Christmas is done in the cold season (which I'm not too fond of) and when malls in general are busier. Of course, close to the holidays malls and stores are warzone and hell on earth! I love shopping for others but not amidst hundreds or even thousands of crazed shoppers who are more often than not, quite rude. The fun part of coordinating many events into a schedule of a few days, then getting to every one of them on time and with everything you're supposed to bring with you.

Phew! I'm happy the worst is done with. I never do anything big for New Years so I've been able to relax since Monday and have done so with much enjoyment ;) Actually, I've been quite lazy the past couple days enjoying quiet time at home relaxing and giving myself a nice holiday treat!

I do plan to go into work this week, most likely Thursday and maybe Friday as well. I appologize for not being as consistent with my schedule these days. It's my number one resolution for the new year I promise!

Best wishes to all
Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home