Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Private dances

I've written at length about stage performances and pole dancing in this blog, I thought it was about time I wrote more about the biggest aspect of working as a stripper: the private dances.

Since the entirety of my income at the club is dependent on my private dance sales, it is certainly in my best interest to offer high quality private dances! There are dancers who make their money by offering sub-par dances or even worse, with scamming techniques! It isn't long before these dancers income is affected by their poor choices and they either shape up or dissapear. This is especially true at Cleo's thanks to their many regular patrons who see right through such tactics.

There are two types of "private" dances offered at my club (and most others), the table dance and the booth dance. Table dances consist of the stripper performing at the customer's table/seat in the club, usually with the use of a portable micro sized platform. These dances are non-contact but fully nude including the removal of thong and are priced lower than contact booth dances.Then there are the private booth dances which are certainly the prefered type for both strippers and clients alike, save for a few exceptions.

Booth dances consist of a contact dance in a somewhat more private area of the club designated for such activites. The booth itself is a small 'stall' of sorts equiped with a chair for the customer to sit in and usually a small shelf to hold drinks. Some clubs don't close off their booths in any way, some do to a degree like mine with a black see-through curtain. Doesn't hide much from those intent on looking in but certainly a bit more private than none at all!

Which of the two do I prefer myself? Booth dances, definitely!

Why? For many reasons. I don't refuse to do table dances but I always warn those who resquest them that I'm not the best dancer for this type of request! Location of where the customer is seated in the club is a very important factor. Best places for me are the booth seats that line the walls and half walls because they offer ways for me to keep my balance along with different moves to offer. It could just be me but dancing on that little stool in heels is really hard without losing my balance! This obviously decreases my repertoire of 'moves' considerably. I also am not very gifted in the art of non-contact private dances so I feel awkward performing them. Add the fact that these are done in the open area of the club where all can see, not to mention the almost always present neighbouring customers oogling the free show. Then finish it all off by being paid less for such dances... I hope you can understand why I find them less desirable to offer and perform. It's certainly not an issue for me at Cleo's. Table dances aren't commonly requested or performed from what I've seen and experienced during dayshifts.

Now to answer the questions that most people are curious about!

What do I do during a private booth dance?

It depends highly on the person I am dancing for. No two customers are the same and what one person may enjoy, another will not. I first try to 'read' my companion at the beginning of the dance and feel out what kind of experience he is looking for. Generally, private booth dances fall into 2 categories: sensual style or sexual style.

Those seeking a sensual experience are looking to make more of a connection and appreciate the feminity and softess of women. Slow, unrushed dance movements with lots of eye contact and caressing. Body contact is high with me pressing myself in close and often including lots of hugging. There is more detail I can go into but I prefer not revealing all my tricks at once, hehe. While the general atmosphere of these dances is relaxed, things can definitely get pretty intense ;)

Those seeking a more sexual experience usually care less about eye contact or making a connection prefering groping and lots of grinding. Dance movements are fast paced and pretty much reduced to grinding. With the occasional change of positions these dances are pretty much just that. Most attempts I make to try and change things up a bit are met with resistance and redirected to more grinding. I don't mind it as long they understand my need to change positions often or taking a fews seconds break after a couple songs. Constant grinding is tough on the legs, especially on them quads.

Which style of booth dancing do I prefer?

Definitely sensual or mix of sensual with grinding. The biggest influence on what makes giving a private dance enjoyable though, is the person whom I'm dancing for. Pleasant disposition, good manners and respectful are traits that go a long way in my books. With such people, I'm happy to provide whichever type of experience they are looking for.

Madison

3 Comments:

Blogger Al B Here said...

Sign me up for some booth dances with you! ;-)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Outerworlds said...

I've been always wondering why do some clients prefer table dances and I did not find any plausible answer yet. Economical reasons? Not sure, as I saw many clients dance a girl at their table for long periods of time.

Personally, the stage shows are enough for me when I want to watch dancers. If I want to get more intimate with some girl, then I just buy private dances.

A private dance for me is great when the girl is into it and when there is a "connection" between both of us. I also prefer a mix-up of sensuality and grinding, with sensuality being the dominant component of the dance.

Knowing the dancer generally helps to improve the connection up to some point. Beyond this point, the dance becomes predictable (and very probably the client too). I dance some regulars just because I've known them for a long time and not because I especially like their dances. I dance them because I appreciate their company, they become a sort of confidents to me.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Outerworlds said...

Hi Madison,

We did not hear from you since a long while. Also, it seems that you stopped working at Cleo's. I hope that everything is OK.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home