Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Friday, May 05, 2006

"You can't be serious!" volume 2

It's time for another installment of my "You can't be serious!" work experiences. In case you missed the first chapter, you can find it here. I'm happy to report that it took a while to accumulate more of these stories as I have had more good encounters and experiences than bad ones.

"Mr. Twit" is a regular to the club, not a hardcore everyday guy but I usually see him once or twice a week. He shows up near the end of the dayshift, I assume he passes by after his workday to unwind a bit like many others do. He looks like an average white collar worker, clean cut and usually wearinig a suit. If I were to guess his age, I'd say mid to late forties.

I had noticed him in the club many times before but never had the chance to speak with him until a couple weeks ago. Either I would be busy or he was already chatting with a dancer. From the little bit I had observed in those occasions, I noticed he never sat down. He always stands near the bar or the half-wall around the VLT machines, sometimes he'll walk around a bit.

One day a couple weeks ago, I'm at the bar getting a glass of water when I see him alone. I figure it's a good time to stop by, introduce myself and say hi. He responds with more enthousiasm than I expected! He says a big leery hello and simultaneously puts his arm around my shoulders pulling me toward him with gusto. The move surprises me, completely throwing me off balance in my heels and I scramble not to fall over. He just responds by laughing at me and continuing to pull me towards him hard, this time from the waist!

I am quite unhappy and manage to wrestle away from him. I tell him to be careful and that I could easily break an ankle falling in my 6" heels. He just laughs it off without any apology and continues to try and grope me. This all happens in about 45-60 seconds and I've had more than enough, if he did want dances he was now out of luck because I was leaving. I start to wish him a nice evening and leave when he grabs me again, leans in and sticks in tongue straight in my ear and starts going at it!!! EEEEEWWW doesn't even come close to expressing how revolted and grossed out I was by this. I push him off me as hard as I could then bitch him out while walking away as quick as humanly possible.

Needless to say, I won't be going anywhere near "Mr. Twit" again. I don't even want to think about how he would behave during a private lap dance... Yeesh!

I have nothing against a customer touching me or giving me a hug, but this kind of manhandling is the best way to make me (and almost every other dancer) run as fast away from you as possible. Also, suddenly sticking your tongue in a dancer's ear forcefully is another great way to tick her off in a very short amount of time. I debated bringing up the issue to the doorman but figured that this kind of thing is bound to happen now and again and I'm sure there have been far worse transgressions than this one at the club.

"The drunken team" a french Canadian father and son duo celebrating via an afternoon at my club with lots of booze and supposedly strippers. Both from out of town, they spoke with thick regional Quebecer accents and were dressed very casually, a smidge on the unkempt side. The son appeared to be in his late thirties to early forties while his father was probably somewhere between 65 and 70. I had noticed them early on in the day seated at a table near the stage. I saw many dancers stop at their table to chat with them, some for quite a while but I didn't see any of them get dances. I figured they were at the club to watch the stage shows which is perfectly fine in my opinion and went on with my shift.

Near the end of the shift, I was pretty tired and I sat down in front the DJ booth on the dancing stools to rest my feet and watch the stage show for a few minutes. The father and son duo were still there and had decided to move to a different table in the club. It was then that I saw how drunk they had gotten, the father could barely stand, certainly couldn't on his own and the son was having trouble with his own balance which made the table change take a good 10 minutes. It was quite entertaining watching them try to move from one place to the other and there were plenty of stumbles along the way and near falls. Had it not been for the help of some other people around (staff and other patrons), I doubt they would have made it there at all.

Once settled into their new table, they apparently decide then to have some girls dance for them, at least they were somewhat realistic and wanted table dances. I observe the son set out to find dancers for their entertainment needs. A couple dancers refuse his invitations before he finds one that will accomodate him. I watch her do her thing and it's not long before she ends up having to fight back the duo's attempts at groping her. She finishes her dance and they're done, I see her exchange a few words with the son and leave in a huff.

The son sets out to find another dancer to entertain him and his dad. After a couple more refusals to his request by my colleagues, he makes his way to me. In the worst drunken slurring voice I've heard to this day, he tries to ask me to dance for him. I'm amazed he was still able to stand and walk around because it took him several attempts to spit out a half a sentence.

I refused to dance for him, it's the first time I've ever flat out said "no" to a customer. There is just no way that I would dance for people that intoxicated. After having to repeat myself a few times, he finally stumbled off to ask other dancers. I later spoke with the dancer that did the one table dance for them. She told me that after she was done her one song, they wanted her to go find other dancers for them, they wanted a bunch of dancers to come and dance one song each and her to organize it all for them... How appealing!!!


"Little stud" a young man of short stature but certainly not short on ego, seemed pleasant enough at first. We chatted a few minutes before going off to the booths and he was a bit gropy, telling me that I need a boyfriend like him for X,Y and Z reasons. Sure...

Once in the booths the first dance went okay. Definitely not the most pleasant person to dance for but not terrible either, at least until that point. The second song starts and he starts to push my boundaries to which I gently redirect his actions in a more appropriate fashion. He responds by outright breaking the same boundaries and then some. The rest of the dance is me forcibly removing his hands from where I don't want them to be and telling him to quit it.

He chuckles and then tries to place my hands in his pants... That's it, I'm done. The second song is finishing anyways and I turn around to find my outfit and start get dressed. He tells me that he wants me to dance for him more songs and I turn around to see him, pants unzipped and fully exposed! I say "No, the dances are finished. You better put that thing away of I'll have the doorman come and help you out"

"Aw come on, I know you like it. I thought that's what you wanted?" he retorts. I look at him dead in the eye and I must have obviously not looked very pleased staring at him with my hand out. Good thing for him he realized that I was very serious and the best thing was to pay for the dances quickly and not say another word.


"Time Waster" was an older man I met recently. I was walking around when he asked me to join him at his table. He was nice enough and we chatted for a few minutes. He was very gropy too and it wasn't long before I offered to dance for him. He accepted but wanted to finish his beer first, okay. His groping escalated and I had to tell him to stop a few times, reminding him that private dances were available for that. A few more minutes pass and I'm trying to get started with the dances. I've been sitting with him for a good 15 minutes already if not more and put up with enough groping, time to close the sale.

I motion toward the booths and he nods. I start standing up and he tells me he wants to go to the washroom first, can I wait? No problem, I smile and say that I'll wait for him. He takes a while, and after a few more minutes comes back to the table. Finally we'll get down to the dances and I stand up heading to the booths nearby.

"I need to go to the ATM first" he tells me. "There's is one just there" I point out to the machine not 15 feet from us. "No, I can't use that one. My card doesn't work in it. I have to go out to my ATM, I'll be back in 15-20 minutes. You'll wait for me right? You'll be ready when I get back for dances, right?" he says.

I was so pissed off at that time that I just stared back at him for a couple of seconds in disbelief. He asks again "You'll wait for me, right? You'll be ready for me when I get back right?". I flatly tell him that I've waited for him plenty already and that I don't appreciate people wasting my time. I leave and go sit with a gentleman sitting nearby to chat, thankfully he is quite nice and soon invites me for a few dances which were quite fun.

After I'm finished with this nice customer, I see that the shift is almost over. Less than 10 minutes before we're all called on stage for the shift end finale Mr. Time Waster comes up to me. He tells me how upset he is that I wasn't ready and waiting for him when he got back 5 minutes ago. Why didn't I wait for him he asks and goes on about how dissapointed he was that I wasn't waiting for him...

Yeah well too freaking bad buddy.

"I want my dances now" he asks! I tell him it's too late and that the shift is over. "But it was you that didn't wait for me!" he replies... I can't believe the nerve of some people... Again, I just walked away from him at this point. No use arguing and wasting more time.


I've bumped into "Dick" a couple times since our first meeting. He's spoken to me once more since, this time to reaffirm that I had made such a poor decision not to come back to him the first time we met. Because of that one incident I was now losing oodles and oodles of cash that he would have spent on me. It's a shame that I made such a stupid decision and that now I'm suffering from the consequences, etc.

Sure... I've yet to see this customer get a lapdance. Oh yeah, I'm missing out big time... Enjoy the imaginary world you live in pal!


So there you go, a few more examples of the people I"ve met that I found less than enjoyable. I'm sure there can be much worse things than these experiences *knocks on wood* so it's nothing I can't get over within a few minutes and it's more stuff to write and laugh about ;)

Madison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope to read posts about nice customers too. All clients are not that bad...Keep positive.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home