Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another fumble with my schedule

I am very frustrated with my landlord right now.

First I get a call early yesterday morning saying that he'll be passing by during the afternoon to spray pesticides. We've had a problem with small red ants since last year and the regular visits to spray have greatly reduced the problem, we're hoping it'll be completely gone soon.

Now, I have no problem with my landlord wanting to come by and spray. I do have an issue with last minute warnings though and because I have some pets I must take precautions every time that make the process a bit more complicated. Mostly, I have to find a place to stash them for a few hours while the vapors dissipate.

So yesterday morning after the call from the landlord, I run around clearing the areas that need to be sprayed (kitchen cabinets, pulling furniture away from walls, etc) and scramble to find a friend that can take my animals for a few hours. Of course this scraps my plans to go into work but at least I manage to be ready in time and have it over and done with. So I wait, and wait, and wait for the landlord and guy to come and spray.

They never came!!! By late afternoon, I call the landlord to be told that they weren't able to get there today and it would have to be done tomorrow. I am steaming mad at this point. Although I am supposed to have rights and demand a full 24 hour notice for such events, I've learned from experience that arguing such points with my landlord will only bring me more headaches and just isn't worth the hassle. I've had worse landlords in the past and in other regards this one isn't as bad, he upkeeps the appartments well but doesn't have much consideration for his tenants.

So here I am waiting for them, again. After speaking with the landlord earlier, I'm assured that they will pass by this afternoon and that I won't be wasting another day for nothing.

I'm really curious about how he'll react to seeing my stripper pole setup in the living room, lol! He hasn't seen it yet and I know it won't be an issue because it's installation is made not to leave any marks on the ceiling or floor. I am still curious to see if he's going to say anything or give me a funny look ;)

As for my schedule, I will most likely be going in tomorrow as well as Friday.

Madison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your style of writing, articulate, cute and informative.
Keep it up!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home