Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Not feeling so hot

Woke up this morning feeling pretty achy, not sure why though because I haven't done any rigourous practicing or other physical stunts in the last day or two. After a couple good cups of coffee, I'm still feeling tired and off. I hope I'm not coming down with anything... Of course this would happen to me just when the weather is getting nice.... *knocks on wood*

So I won't be in dancing today as planned... I hope that this is just a fluke and I'll be back in good shape tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'll post a couple more pictures :)




I love this second one, an action shot of me during a reverse grip spin!


Hope you enjoy ;)

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home