Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm back!

*** Just realised that the date posted with this blog entry isn't accurate... It was supposed to read Thursday, January 20th instead of last Friday. Sorry for the mixup! ***

Yes, I will finally be back to work this week starting today! I'm over my second cold of the season and hopefully it will be the last. I'm sorry not to have posted much in the past week but I was enjoying a break away from the computer as well ;) Nothing like staying in bed and taking it easy to get over a cold.

I did manage to squeeze in a few more pole practice sessions in the past few days and I'm still having a blast learning new tricks. There should be a new trick or two in my stage sets that I haven't done before and a few more will follow soon once I have them down pat. Please note, this is why I have some bruises on my legs. Not as many as the first couple of weeks after I got my pole thankfully! The funny thing is, I rarely feel the incidents that cause the bruises, I only notice them appear a while after I'm done with my practices.

I had a feeling that I would enjoy learning pole tricks and have fun with a pole of my own to practice in private. I never thought in a million years it would be this much fun on top of being an incredible workout! For example, with one trick I work every muscle in my arms, shoulders, abs, legs and probably more I'm not aware of. A variety of tricks mixed with dancing to good music: it's the most challenging and fun exercise workout I've ever experienced.

On a more tantalizing note for my dear blog readers, I am planning to have pictures taken this coming weekend. These will be posted here for your viewing pleasure early next week.

Madison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site and post.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home