Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year! + My work prep ritual

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable holiday season, best wishes to all for the new year. Myself, I spent a nice new year's eve at my favorite sushi restaurant in good company, then opted for a quiet evening in to celebrate the passing of the new year. This is my favorite way to celebrate new years after the madness of Christmas!


I was hoping to be ready to get back to work this Tuesday but I have slacked off over my holiday "vacation" and don't have enough time to be catch up on my work prep to be ready today. I know most understand that it can take some time for a woman to get dolled up, I'm not certain that they always realise how much is involved! I'll give you an idea of what goes in to my work prep:

Tanning: It's practically a requisite to being a dancer. Never imposed but unless you have a goth look or are lucky and look great with milky white skin (usually dark haired ladies), a tan is almost a necessity. I myself enjoy having a bit of a tan. My skin is quite pale and with my blonde hair, I feel I look washed out without any color. That said, I prefer a light to medium tan. Just enough to give me a more healthy natural glow. Even with a light tan, I've gotten comments from a couple customers about how pale I was and that I needed to tan more!

Wanting to prevent skin damage, I get tanned via self tanning products. They work quite well but unfortunately are a pain to deal with and very time consuming. A self tanning procedure goes like this (done the night before you want your desired tan):
1. Shower and exfoliate skin = 30-45 minutes
2. Dry well and apply protective cream to certain areas (feet, hands, elbows, knees) = 20-30 minutes
3. Apply tanning lotion uniformely over entire body (while wearing latex gloves) and manage to do my back with many uncomfortable contortions = 30-45 minutes
4. Wait for product to absorb and dry completely before putting on pyjamas = 15-30 minutes

Next morning: shower to shave and remove stinky smell of tanning lotion = 30-45 minutes.


Pedicure: 1-2 hours

Manicure: 30-60 minutes

Hair: 1-2 hours

Makeup: 15-60 minutes


As you can see, it can take me quite a long time to get ready for work! I have much to catch up with and will be spending today dolling myself up to be ready for work on Wednesday :)

I will be making some little changes shortly to the blog so my schedule will be more readily accessible for those who are interested in knowing which days I work.

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home