Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Friday, December 30, 2005

"You can't be serious!" volume 1

Working as a stripper, it's inevitable that I meet some very strange people and have equally strange experiences. So I present to you my first installment of "You can't be serious!" in which you'll find stories of my strange or bad experiences at work.


"Esclave" approached me during a shift when I wasn't busy and politely asked for a dance. He looked very nice and was polite and friendly. French speaking (France accent) and a bit fidgety, I start my first private dance with him and all starts normally and is going well. Near the end of the first song, he starts letting me know that he enjoys being dominated. Going into more details, he explains that he much desires humiliation and genital pain (both nipples and groin). Above all, what he would really really appreciate is me to spit on him, anywhere I wished but mainly on his face...

I'm not a fan of spitting and personally think it's a pretty disgusting habit and one of the "ugliest" thing a woman can do. On the other hand, I do have experience in fetish and BSDM play so I understand what he's looking for. I don't mind fulfilling some of his requests so the next few dances I spent insulting him, spitting on him quite a bit, pinching and twisting his nipples as well as kicking him and kneeing him in the groin. Certainly not your typical lapdance!

He kept asking me to kick harder and such but there are limits to what I will do. I won't risk injuring someone in the process of fulfilling their fantasy. He then requested I urinate on him which I absolutely refused to do, in a strip club booth no less!!! That is just so wrong on so many levels! He tried to convince me to pee in a glass so he could drink it but at that point I had had more than enough and bid him farewell after collecting my dance fees. I heard later from other dancers that had danced for him and it was pretty much the same story each time... Some people get their rocks off with really strange stuff!!! lol


"Gropy" is a young man that I've seen come in a few times now and try to avoid as much as I can. The first time I met him was on a slow day and I offered to sit with him for company. The conversation went straight to him trying to meet me outside the club and me being the perfect girlfriend for him, bla bla bla... All the while groping me and pulling me close to him tightly. I pushed him off and told him to slow down and he relaxed for a bit. As I decided to say goodbye and move on, he asked for a dance.

I danced for him that time 2 songs and he knocked himself out groping me silly. The whole time dancing, he also spent trying to convince me to be his girlfriend and how he's perfect for me, etc... I was happy that it ended quickly at 2 songs and didn't intend to dance for him again, just too unpleasant to deal with. I've seen him a few times since and manage to avoid him for the most part. I just can't stand the super gropyness and endless convincing talk.


"You wish" I started chatting with one afternoon, a seemingly nice older gentleman. He quickly turned the conversation to lap dances and started inquiring about how good mine were. "I only like getting good lapdances, most of the girls here are okay but you got to watch with the new ones..." he said looking at me suspiciously. I replied with "I can tell you all the things you want to hear but you'll only know if you like my dances when you try them".

He goes on to say that he loves eating pussy and that he would really like that. I told him that was a definite no and then said that if that's what made a lap dance good for him that we won't bother at all. I was getting up to leave and he said "no, no, it's okay. let's go for dances and see". We head for the booths and get settled in, I'm closing the curtain and hanging my purse up on the hook and turn around. Well at that moment, this guy grabs me by my hips, pulls my thong off to the side with one hand and bends down to try and get a lick!!!

I couldn't believe it! I had just clearly said that it wasn't going to happen at all and he didn't even wait for the song to start or anything, just went straight for it! I pushed his head back and expressed my disgust and told him off some. He got an air dance for the rest of the song and then I was done, I collected and left. Unbelievable...


"Dick" is a somewhat of a regular face at the club coming in, usually around happy hour. Another dancer and the DJ warned me that he was annoying and never got dances, not to waste my time on him. On a quiet day, he came to sit with me and started chatting.

It wasn't long that I figured there was a good reason why other dancers didn't like him, he acted like a know-it-all and was just being a dick. He even said himself that he doesn't get along with most of the other dancers but according to him, it's all their problem of course. During our short conversation, he mentionned he wasn't looking to get dances, just wanted to hang out and chat a bit. I stayed with him another 2-3 minutes before I went off.

An hour or so later, he comes up to me upset and angry. "Why didn't you come back? I waited for you all this time to get dances". I'm stunned and tell him that he never invited me to come back to see him or imply that he wanted dances from me, in fact he had said that he didn't want dances at all that day". He then started arguing that he didn't say those things and that I was confused or had a problem! The kicker is that he finished by saying it was my loss, that he had waited long enough and didn't want the dances anymore.

Hahahahahahahaha! Like I would have danced for him after that! He's tried to talk to me since but I am always "busy", sure as heck don't want to deal with this wierdo again.


"Mr. Bull" I met once, had offered to sit with him for some company and started chatting. Early in the discussion, he said he wanted dances from me but just had gotten there and wanted to drink his beer first. No problem with me and we negotiated a 30 min private dance for a little while later when we were ready.

I ended up chatting with Mr Bull for a good half hour. Aside from the private dance negotiation, he spent the rest of the time talking about how "different" he is from other men. He said he'd like to see me outside the club on a strickly platonic basis and that he's really not into sex or wanting it from me. He goes on and on saying that sex isn't important to him at all, that he waits at least a year in a relationship before having sex, bla bla bla...

Eventually, we head to the booths for our private dance session and get settled in. After closing the curtain and hanging up my purse I turn around. What do I see? He's sitting down comfortably with his pants undone and his dick completely exposed!!! This after all the talk about sex being so unimportant to him and the last thing on his mind... When he saw the expression on my face, he clued in that what he did wasn't a good idea and redid his pants up. The dance was okay but not another word was said and I couldn't wait for the time to be up, probably one of the longest half hours in my life! I'm just amazed at the amount of bullshit this guy spewed during our chat and how quickly his true motivations showed themselves. I'm still trying to figure out what the point of his bullshit talk was supposed to accomplish?!

Well there you have it, my first "special" experiences. I'm sure there will be more volumes to come soon!

Madison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Madison,

I visit Cleo whenever I come to Montreal.

I just wanted to let you that I enjoyed reading your first experiences as a dancer. Keep up the interesting site of yours. And please be sure that I will bookmark it and visit often to know more of your experiences. Perhaps one day I will see you in Cleo. :-)

Regards,
AK

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home