Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fly in the soup

Unfortunately, I won't be in to work today as I had planned... Completely forgot about a dentist appointment I had. I rather get it over and done with today than push the torture session back to another day.

I should definitely be back to work this Friday or Saturday, I will confirm the exact day(s) tomorrow.

Although I currently only work day shift, I am looking into the possibility of working some night shifts. My club has odd rules regarding this issue, as a dancer, I have to choose between day shift or night shift work. They don't allow a dancer to work both shifts on different days. I'm curious to know the reasoning behind this rule and I know there are a few exceptions made.

I have to find out how to become one of those few exceptions! It would certainly help my work availability :)

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home