Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

What outfit to wear?

I have to admit that I don't have a large stripping wardrobe. Since I haven't been stripping long and do so part time, I've been able to get away with my 2-3 outfits so far at work without drawing much attention. I've also noticed a few other dancers wearing the same thing often, so I figure clients don't focus on the variety of a dancer's outfits much.

I'm getting a bit bored though and am looking forward to getting new outfits for work. But what to choose? There are thousands of styles and colors to chose from! With so many online retailers, the choices are endless and affordable. So far I've only purchased outfits from local sex shops. I prefer being able to see and try thing out in person but the selection and prices leave much to be desired.

So far I prefer 2 piece outfits. My current ones are a schoolgirlish set with a white top and plaid short skirt, my favorite outfit. I also wear a cropped long sleeve velvet top with either short shorts or skirt. I have a cute little green dress I've been meaning to give a try, I just don't like the matching thong. I might give it a try at work tomorrow.

Any advice or suggestions on outfits are most welcome!

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home