Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Some changes are coming!

I'm overdue for writing entries into this blog, rest assured it's not from lack of material to write from ;) In fact, I've been to work dancing a couple times since I last posted and have a few stories to share from those experiences *wink wink*

So what are these changes I'm speaking of?

Well first, I am working on changing the look of this journal. I'm tired of it's boring template and am working on personalizing it to my liking. So don't be surprised when you stop by the next time and things look very different!

Second, the pictures are coming!!! I spent a good part of the day yesterday taking some new pictures and will have at least a few samples online this evening for your viewing pleasure :)

Third, there will be a few new blog entries that are long overdue!

So stay tuned, Madison Lace is coming back with a vengeance! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Kapper

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home