Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A great day

When stripping there are a few things that help make my day better. Usually it's something like: making good money, being in a good mood to work and meeting nice people. But once in a while you can get surprised by something out of the usual and even if the rest of the day isn't great, that one special thing makes up for all the rest and then some.

I was off to a good start when I got into work today because I was in a pretty damn good mood! It's not rare but it's great to have days like this for work none the less :) A few minutes after I'm all ready and on the floor, I notice one of my favorite regulars there in his usual spot and without company so of course I go sit and chat with him for a while.

We catch up a bit and all is well when he says "did you notice that your favorite dancer here is also free? how about I have her dance for you like I promised?". Sure enough, I turn around to see the beautiful Cindy alone and available. Needless to say, I didn't hesitate a moment about taking my friend up on his offer so I run off to catch Cindy before someone else does!

I invite her over and I find myself shy saying that I want her to dance for me, my friend helped explain to her that the dances were for me and that I'd been eyeing her for weeks. (Yes, I do get shy around babelicious women, even strippers!) Cindy took over and boy was I left reeling!!! This girl is SIZZLING!

Many have commented on her body before and I definitely was an admirer myself since the moment I had first seen her. But to have her so close to me touching me was heaven. Very sensual and teasing, she sure knows how to push your buttons and get your motor running, lol! After the dances, I was beyong hot and bothered!

Whew, just remembering the experience is bringing quite the smile to my face :) Good times indeed

So even though I made the least amount of money I've ever made in a work shift, I must say it's still one of my best days working at Cleo's yet. Even better, the people I spent time with today were all great company and fun to be with. Sometimes, money isn't everything!

I'm a bit late with the pictures, my apologies... I hope to have them up as soon as possible, promise ;)

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home