Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My schedule

I have to admit that when it comes to my dancing schedule, I haven't been very good at maintaining a stable one. So for the time being, I decided to remove that section from this online journal. When my schedule does stabilize, I will gladly revive that section. Until then, I will post as early as I can in the morning before I head off to work that day for those who wish to catch up with me at the club.

Why is my schedule so unstable? There are many reasons:

1. Because I can. Stripping is one of the few occupations where one can work whenever you want to. My club is particularly flexible in this regard allowing me to come in on which ever day I choose, working how many or little shifts I desire. It's really hard to resist taking advantage of this great job perk!

2. Part of the reason I do strip is because I enjoy it. I would like to keep it that way! That means the mood I'm in on the days I work is a very important factor. I like going to work feeling well rested, in a good mood and feeling social. I like to feel sexy and look forward to my work day and the people I will meet.

Some days I'm in a good mood but not feeling very social or not like the sex kitten I can be. I just not in the mood to go into work that day for that or other reasons like the other personal projects I'm working on. I'd rather not go in to work on such days knowing I'm not going to be at my best.

3. The preparation time in getting ready. Stripping isn't like regular jobs in terms of the physical appearance requirements. Since every part of your body is exposed and on display, it's important to look your best everywhere. This means hours of prep time before heading off to work and some even the night before.

4. Other personal projects. Obviously, stripping isn't the only thing I do! I do have other ventures that keep me busy, some business and some hobbies. As much as I enjoy dancing, I know I won't be doing it forever. I want to use the advantages I have with stripping now to get me somewhere further and have something to fall back on.

All of these factors play into my schedule and work availabilities. Many customers ask me about my schedule and when I will be working next. I've tried setting certain days but have found it hard to be very reliable and I hate dissapointing people this way. However, I feel this is better than going in to work on days that I'm not up to par and then have it reflect on my attitude and performance. I'd much rather be at work feeling 100% and having a great time than being there, not at my best and dissapointing customers in another way.

I hope this helps explain my fluctuating schedule a bit and show you my side of the matter.

Madison

1 Comments:

Blogger Outerworlds said...

Hi Madison,

If I may post an opinion w.r.t your post. I think that stripping is like any other job. It requires discipline too. It is not a matter of feeling to go to the club or not, you should make sure that you feel like going there. Although, if you consider stripping just a hobby of yours, then it is another story.

I think that girls who work more often get more visibility and are more likely to build a pool of regular customers. Again, this is just the way I perceive things, and I might be wrong.

Take care,
Spiderman.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home