Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Quick note

For those interested, I will be working this afternoon from 1 to 7 pm.

I've been very busy with a certain project the past couple weeks, I'm happy to say that it's finally complete and I'm quite satisfied with all the work I put in. This means I will have more time again and will be dancing more often :)

New post and pictures coming next!

Madison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Madison,
I will be in the city Feb 16 through 19
Will you be dancing at Cleo's on those days by any chance?
I am looking forward to seeing old friends Naisha, Tavinna, Andrew and Sandy... and perhaps making some new friends, too
Best regards,
Shaumaman

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home