Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Monday, April 03, 2006

A little sample :)

Finally, a picture!!!



I'm still working on the blog's new look and feel, might take an extra day or two to get it the way I want it. I still wanted to post a little sample in the meantime so I hope you enjoy it and can wait a bit longer for more.

Here I am hanging off my pole at home, something that I do quite often :) This is the "leg-cross" inverted move that I've just added to my stage performances. Fun to do but trickier than other moves I've learned so far. I love that I can just hang on with my legs and do what I want with my hands. I also think it looks pretty darn good so I thought it would make a nice first pic.

Well I'm off to finish up little project.

For those interested, I will be working tomorrow (Tuesday) from 12:30 to 7pm.

Madison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madison:

Love the new look of your site it really loks great! keep up the good work.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home