Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The good guys

I've written about unpleasant encounters with customers while working at the club. I think it's only fair to talk about the good guys and share the fun experiences I have at work too! By far, I meet and spend time with a lot more nice guys than disagreeable ones. I also consider myself lucky to have a fair number of charming regulars that are always fun to chat with and dance for.

Good guys come in all types, they can be older gentlemen or younger students, some are on the wealthier side of the fence while others aren't. White or blue collar workers, some struggling to get ahead in their jobs others trying to get their own businesses going. Tall, short, slim or hefty they all share some very important character traits: they are respectful, polite and are looking to have a nice time.

Simple right? One would think so... But the biggest lesson I've learned since I started working as a stripper is that to many men, a strip club environment is exempt from normal social rules and they feel permitted to act like rude assholes.

No way would these men have the nerve to act the way they do towards women outside of the strip club environment. In their heads, the mere fact that we choose to do this type of work entitles them to act innapropriately. I can't say how many times I've been interrupted completely by surprise finding myself groped hard on the ass or tits by a hand coming out of nowhere and from someone I've never seen before. That's just a mere scrape of the type of rudeness and impolite behaviours dancers get pelted with everytime we work.

So the nice guys are a true blessing and wonderful customers to chat with and dance for. Obviously, spending time with these nice customers makes my work so much more enjoyable and they are the ones I care to please the most. It's much easier to warm up to a gentleman that is respectful, polite and is looking to unwind and have a good time. For me, it's a pleasure to make them forget about everything else for a little while and give them some very memorable dances :)

Many won't believe me when I say this but it's absolutely true for me: The amount of money that a customer spends on me has absolutely no bearing on how good of a client I think he is. I don't care if a client visits the club to spend a thousand bucks or if he's just there to drink a beer and watch the stage show. What I care most about is how customers treat me, not how much money I can squeeze out of them. I can earn my living just fine, I'm not so desperate as to do anything I don't want to for a mere few dollars.

I have many "favorite" patrons at work, some I dance for regularly others I haven't danced for at all privately. Besides being nice gentlemen, I feel I have a little rapport with them that makes me very comfortable and I like spending time with them. With time and repeated encounters, I've gotten to know some of these gentlemen and it's always a delight to for me to see them again. Some I've felt close enough to exchange personal stories with, often discovering some common points of interest.

A couple of my so-called favorites, I've barely spoken with if at all! How can they be favorites of mine, you ask? Because they are great stage watchers and I love having them sit by the stage when I'm performing my set :)

I love dancing on stage and even moreso when there are people appreciating my show. These guys are regulars to the club, stopping in at the end of their work day for a beer and to watch the stage a little while. They are quite attentive and obviously appreciative of a nice show. They often interact by making eye contact, smiling and clapping. They'll notice a new song choice and dance move, they'll sometimes compliment me on or off stage. How can I not like these guys!!!

Another reason that will put someone in my favorite customer category is someone who appreciate a nice sensual private dance and is unrushed. I have no problems with grinding and giving a good contact lap dance, I just prefer those customers that enjoy a softer more sensual approach.

A great customer is one that has no specific expectations, he's looking forward to having a good time and is realistic about what he's getting. He enjoys private dances for what they are: a pleasurable fantasy experience meant to distract him from the real world for a short while. He appreciates my services as a diversion from reality, not to lose touch with it altogether. He understands that however pleasurable and intimate our interactions are, I am a dancer and my purpose there is to entertain him.

Such clients that are realistic and appreciative of the entertainment and diversions I provide are precious to me. They allow me to enjoy my work to it's fullest potential and they always brighten up my day.

A big thank you to my regulars and all good strip club patrons, without you I certainly wouldn't have lasted very long or have so much fun dancing :)

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home