Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm a stripper working at Cafe Cleopatra in Montreal, Canada. Blonde with blue eyes, just shy of 5' and 100 lbs, I love to write about my stripping adventures and experiences.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back on the stage soon!

I will be making a little 'comeback' to dancing in the very near future, so stay tuned for new entries with stories and other interesting tidbits.

For those who have tried to contact me in the past via email, I apologize for not getting back to you. Once I stopped dancing last year, I had little very time to spend on my blog or emails. With time, the emails got lost due to inactivity.

This has been rectified and all accounts are active again.

So much has happened in the past few months! I'm looking forward to getting back to Cleo's for a few daytime shifts. I wonder if anything has changed? Are the same regulars still there? Have the dancers changed much? What about the other staff like doormen, DJs and waitresses? So many questions!

I can't believe I'm actually a bit nervous about going back. I wish I had the budget to spend on some new snazzy outfits, I like the ones I have, I just feel bored with them and suppose the clients do too. Otherwise I'm still in great shape and haven't lost my pole trick abilities ;) But my feet and legs have gotten out of the habit of spending hours in heels dancing away, I'm curious to see how I'll hold up!

Hoping I'll bump into some friendly familiar faces :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Outerworlds said...

It is so nice to hear from you again Madison! I thought that you completely stopped stripping.

As for Cleo's. The regular dancers are still working there, this includes KriKri, Jade, the Lindas, Ruby, Darinka, Tavinna, Ashley, Cindy, Mina...

There are many new faces at Cleo's daytime and nighttime alike. I generally go there on the weekends and I have noticed a lot of girls working on Fridays. Sundays are always quiet and relaxing as usual.

The waitresses working daytime are still the same. Most of them are very nice and friendly. As for DJs, Bruno seems to be working on Fridays now instead of Jason. I don't know if Jason is still there as I do not go there on weekdays. Oh yeah, there were also some renovations at Cleo's. Nothing spectacular, but at least the booths look a bit nicer now.

I hope to catch one of your nice stage shows and pole tricks soon.

Take care.

PS. You might want to remove the link to my blog from your sidebar, as it is not active anymore.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Cléopédia said...

Bonjour.

Je te suis depuis quelque temps. Je t'ai vue déjà.
Et je commence, moi aussi, un blog sur le même sujet.

Seules différences: je m'exprime en français et je suis un homme.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, go to cleopedia.blogspot.com

There is a plan of the Café Cléopâtra there... and other things...

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home